Saturday, July 28, 2012

Until I Die by Amy Plum

I wish there was only today, just right now, and no forever.

It seems fitting that I fell in love in Paris. Peel back a thin layer of reality and under the city's glamorous surface is a battleground for immortal enemies.

Because with Vincent, reality is an illusion. Handsome, chivalrous, and witty, he's got everything I've ever wanted in a boyfriend...except mortality. But when I chose Vincent, I chose love over reason and safety.

Vincent swore to avoid death--to resist his very nature so that we could be together. But I refuse to stand by and watch him suffer.


I know I'll do whatever it takes--even if it means lying to the people I love--to fight against a fate that is trying to tear us apart.


The Revenants series, so far, is absolutely amazing! It's hard not to absolutely love, LOVE the characters. Kate is an amazing character and once you get into the story it's hard not to feel her love, pain, and emotions.

Warning: Amy Plum leaves cliff hangers...

Others in the series:
(Die For Me is the first book in the Revenants series....)

No comments:

Post a Comment